Saturday 3 January 2015

Help to Help People

Though being my profession,  I am doing this as a passion with a research oriented mind-set and with a noble desire to help people with my limited knowledge in this vast ocean of astrology.

Hence I am not demanding or fixing a certain  Its worth-it kind of fee with conditions, I am suggesting a minimum to cover the costs and for my survival because for predictions to happen it should not be like a business or it should not be for free, so it is up to you to decide as per your financial status.

Please visit this link to see my posts, I always give detailed readings with planetary reasons:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/member.php?u=47331


P.S: I cannot  guarantee readings for all posts in forums with certainty so if you want your readings done with certainty, please go to the detailed personal readings page and follow instructions.

Personal readings will be much more than readings done in forums with doubts clarifications and solutions.


 Thank You.





No comments:

Post a Comment